Your privacy is important to Evolve Festival.
we collect, what we do with it and your
rights to view, correct or change it.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Transformational Enterprises Ltd operates the website evolvefestival.co.nz, our national call centre and outlets, later referred to as ‘associated services’ below. As part of our operations, we may gather the following types of information about the users of our services.
Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for our services.
- Phone number
- Password (we don’t have access to this)
- Date of birth
- Postal address (when delivery is required)
Examples of our services include purchasing tickets or receiving email newsletters. Providing this information is optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide it.
Aggregated Data. This information, made up of cookies and usage data, is generated by our systems as they track traffic throughout our website and associated services. Aggregated data does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided. See below for more information on cookies and how we use them.
Your personal information and any other information that you provide is held by: Transformational Enterprises Ltd t/a Evolve Festival
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
Primarily, your personally identifiable information is shared with the Promoter and/or the Venue of the event you are booking tickets to or entering competitions for.
Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised. They have agreed to only contact you with information and offers if you have given express consent to do so. This consent occurs at the time of booking tickets when we ask if you would like to receive information or offers from the Promoter or Venue. You may accept or refuse this offer and also have the opportunity to opt-out of their communications at any time in the future.
In addition, after completing an order, you may occasionally be invited to enter a prize draw or receive a special offer in return for providing your contact details to select third-party New Zealand companies of interest. This option can easily be skipped at your discretion. See ‘Opting In and Opting Out’ for more information below.
Please note that aggregated data (not your personally identifiable information) may be shared with other third parties such as our Promoters or business partners for the purposes of research. Your personally identifiable information will only be shared with other third parties if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
WHAT ELSE WE DO WITH THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- We collect personally identifiable information to provide the best possible service to you while you are using our services. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our services
- To process any transactions that you might make on our website or associated services
- To help provide any other services that you have requested
- To contact you in case of a cancellation or a change in event details
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission
Cookies are small data files that are attached to your computer or mobile device when you visit any website. They do not provide any personally identifiable information but can be used to identify return users for easy login and to understand browsing preferences so that we can deliver you an optimal user experience.
- How you have reached our website
- How our website is being used
- Our system performance
- The effectiveness of marketing campaigns (both ours and those of our Promoters and Venues)
- Web browsers are usually set to accept cookies by default. If you would prefer to disable cookies, you can remove or block them through the settings in your browser.
- Please be aware that rejecting cookies may affect your ability to complete the booking process on our website.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
As a standard policy, we do not store credit card details for the security of our users.
When making a purchase through our website or associated services, your credit card details are securely processed using Stripe, which is a PCI-compliant internet payment gateway provider. Transferred data is encrypted over an SSL connection to ensure all transactions are transmitted securely.
We recommend that you also use best-practice precautions when accessing the internet via public Wi-Fi networks or shared computers to keep your payment information as secure as possible.
OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt-in to certain services and to opt-out of those services at any stage.
Evolve Festival Newsletters:
To stop receiving our marketing communications you can unsubscribe via the link in our newsletters, or by logging in to the My Account section of Evolve Festival website where you can manage your subscriptions at any time.
Please note that regardless of your newsletter subscription, we will always continue to send transactional emails and reminders relating to the events you have booked with us, if applicable.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. The most up to date version of this policy will be available from the footer of our website evolvefestival.co.nz
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information.
To update and manage your details and newsletter subscriptions at any time, contact our team at [email protected]