Evolve Festival began its life as the Festival of Possibilities. Now we are New Zealand’s longest-running wellness event. Evolve Festival is proudly celebrating 33 years in 2023.
Evolve is a biennial celebration of old and new ways to transform the well-being of individuals, the community and the earth. Feed your mind, soul, heart – and body!
A weekend of workshops, market stalls, bodyworkers and healers and live music. Evolve is a boutique, family-friendly festival, bringing all the good summer festival vibes right into the heart of Nelson.
The theme for the 2023 Evolve Festival is “embracing our connections.” The poster will represent some interpretation of this theme.
Embracing our connection: to others, the earth and ourselves.
After a few years where differences in beliefs, opinions and actions have been at the forefront of many arenas- we are creating the vision and space for a weekend to come together and celebrate embracing our connections.
That which we share, our hearts, our humanness, our dreams and the care for the earth we walk upon. The ethos of Evolve is to create a space for connection, understanding and love.
- Your interpretation of the theme
- Evolve Festival and logo
- 27 – 29 January 2023
- Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
The winner will receive two tickets with full access to the festival fun from Friday 7pm to Sunday 5pm with camping included at Founders Heritage Park. Staying onsite means, you'll have the chance to connect with friends and other like-minded festival-goers. You'll get the most out of your weekend with handy access to extras such as early yoga sessions.
Download brand guidelines and logos
Submitting your entry
- The competition closes at midnight on 30th September.
- Submit your poster via email at [email protected]
- The winner will be announced in October.
- Submit your design in a digital format: in high-resolution pdf and jpeg format.
- Save the original working files with editing access (.ai, .indd, .psd) – we will need these from the winner.
- File size no larger than 64MB
- Write a short artist’s statement explaining your design.
The finer details
A3 or A4; can be portrait or landscape preferred formats to set files up in:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai);
- InDesign (.indd);
- Photoshop (.psd)
min. 300dpi resolution
- the festival theme
- the Evolve Festival logo
- the dates
- the location
- the Evolve website.
- The judges decision is final
- The winner will be required to supply open files to Evolve for use via an electronic dropbox, Google Drive, etc
- Evolve reserves the right to change elements of the design for readability, preferably in consultation with and working with the artist to achieve the desired result
- Evolve will own all image rights for future use
- Evolve will use the poster design on it’s website and social media pages and promotional materials as required
- Evolve will require the original working files to allow the design team to adapt the files for different collateral
- Evolve will collaborate with the winning designer if we feel the design needs further development to be finalised
- Your name will be used on the website, newsletter and in social media, crediting your work.
Any questions get in touch
Give us a call